Wednesday, January 22, 2020

guru-n-stuff-n-stories-II

This post is a followup on the post I made almost 10 years ago


https://ephemeralflower.blogspot.com/2010/05/guru-n-stuff-n-stories.html


I recently read through my blog which I now have more than 12 years (not all of them active, which I am planning to change currently) One of my most memorable post was this one. It was one of those golden times that are so hard to come by these days, when words just gush out of you so effortlessly as though waiting to be freed and flowing into poetry of perfection. I wouldn't add or change a single word more even I wanted.


12 years ago, I was a beginner on this path,
I hardly knew what it means to have a Guru, (not that I know now)
I was a simple child of 20-21
I had no idea I would grow so much in this path,
one day teach his courses in different parts of the world

12 year later, here I am still no more than a beginner,
no more closer to enlightenment
but still....

Being on this journey,
walking on this path
going through the ups and downs
The highest high and the lowest lows

Taking giant leaps, just to slide backwards.
A little more grownup,
a little more child-like
a bit wiser, and a whole lot more stronger

All in all, having found my life purpose
to follow my Guru to the end of the world.

Its not the goal, but this path with all its intensity and craziness.





1 Annotations:

DIADEMY said...

FREE UPSC classes Diademy